e-Durable regularly opens positions and we always look for talented professionals who share our values.
We are looking for an Atlassian Insight Asset Management Developer with confirmed experience in CMDB roll-out and management, in order to provide consultancy, guidance for one of our clients. You will join a small, dedicated unit managing Atlassian and Digitalisation projects.
- Define the most effective and scalable Asset Management / CMDB solution that meets the requirements stated by the customer.
- Understand the domain and how the tools can enable different ways of achieving the same goal, working closely with the customer to establish technical and functional requirements with the ability to challenge requirements that does not make sense from a domain, quality or cost perspective.
- Conduct hands-on system integrations and deployments.
- Communicates effectively both with team members internally and with customer.
- Engineering degree in a technical field;
- Domain skills: ITSM knowledge – Assets and Configuration Management (CMDB)
- Methodology skills: business analysis, requirements engineering, stakeholder analysis.
- Consulting skills:
- Used to working closely with customer.
- Must be comfortable leading workshops; must be able to create ITSM/ Asset Management/ CMDB solution descriptions and presentations.
- Technical skills:
- Strong knowledge of Atlassian products with a focus on Insight and Jira Service Management.
- Experienced in integrating Insight with IT assets inventory tools: Assets Discovery, Lansweeper, …
- Advanced scripting skills preferably knowledge of scripting within the Atlassian ecosystem.
- Knowledge of system administration, specifically Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Fluent in English and French.
- An outstanding customer-oriented attitude and a constant desire to learn.
Above all we are looking for a versatile person who knows how to quickly address client issues and can efficiently analyse and advise for effective solutions.
What we offer
- International work environment and a multicultural team.
- The opportunity to contribute to an innovative company that is dedicated to a more sustainable future.
If you fit the above profile and want to be part of a small and dedicated team for a minimum occupancy of 50%, then send your CV and a cover letter, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th April 2023.